Claims Overpayment Settlement- Previous Open Debit Memo Shows Debit Memos With 0 Balance
(Doc ID 2535286.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Trade Management - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.5 version, CLAIMS
Claims Overpayment Settlement- Previous Open Debit Memo shows Debit Memos with 0 balance
Overpayment claim is created via receipt application more than invoice amount
On trying to settle this overpayment with a previous Open Debit Memo, debit memos with even 0 balance show up. As these debit memos cannot be used for settlement, we need a fix to and remove them for the LOV of Previous Open Debit
Previous Open Debit Memo should not show Debit Memos with 0 balance
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Access the Oracle Trade Management Responsibility.
2. Navigate to the 'Claims' tab.
3. Set the settlement method to 'Previous Open Debit Memo'.
4. Click the 'Settlement' tab of the claim.
5. Click the magnifying glass on the 'Previous Open Debit Memo' .
6. Notice that credit memos that are closed, with a balance due of $0.00 are
7. These debit memos should not be being returned.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document