Error: "APP-PAY-76499" is not thrown when doing DELETE ALL for Legal Employer change with future dated payrolls
(Doc ID 2535469.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 19, 2019
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (Australia) - Version 12.2.6 to 12.2.9 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.6 version, Person / Assignment Issues
When attempting to transfer employee between Legal Employers,
the following error NOT occurring.
“APP-PAY-76499: To change the Legal Employer ensure that there are no payroll processes run in the current and future pay periods”
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Case 1: Working
1. Enter Payment Element and Running Quick Pay example : 18 2019 Bi-Week (18-FEB-2019 - 03-MAR-2019)
2. Change Legal Employer from 04-Mar-2019, Enter the Payment Element and run the Quick Pay
3. Change the Legal Employer from 18-MAR-2019, then Enter the Pay Element and run the Quick Pay.
4. Date Track back to 02-Mar-2019 Delete Record
5. Select Next, and Save the Record
6. Getting above mentioned error
Case 2:NOT working
1. Change the Assignment Legal Multiple time in a Pay Period
2. Date Track to 04-Apr-2019 Change the Legal Employer to Ministry of Health
3. Date Track to 07-Apr-2019 change the Legal Employer Back to NSW Health Service - Agency for Clinical Innovation
4. Run Quick Pay 21 2019 Bi-Week (01-APR-2019 - 14-APR-2019)
5. Date Track back to 30-Mar-2019 Delete All the Record
6. All the Assignment Update from 31-Mar-2019 has been deleted. IT SHOULD GIVE Above mentioned error.
7. Testing the Failed Case by Turn off the Custom Code and All the Personalization on the Form but still ERROR is NOT occurred.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document