Request For Change On A PO Show Approved In Action History But The Rejected Reason Not Shown
(Doc ID 2536818.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1 to 12.2.8 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : Release 12 version, Approval List and Workflow
Request for change on a PO show approved in action history but the reject reason not shown
1) create requisition in IProcurement
2) autocreate PO
3) issue requestor change order
4) requisition is approved.
requisition action history shows requisition is approved
5) Notification "Response to Requisition XXXXXXX Change Request for YYYYYYYY" sent to Requestor
It shows Rejected.
However there is no reject reason showing on the notification.
6) po_change_request shows reject reason:
INITIATOR ACTION_TYPE RESPONSE_REASON
REQUESTER MODIFICATION Validation Error:Buyer is inactive. Please update the document with a valid buyer.
the reject reason is :
Validation Error:Buyer is inactive. Please update the document with a valid buyer.
7) however, this reject reason is not on requisition Action history
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document