Preventive Maintenance Work Order Not Generated for Date Range
(Doc ID 2536971.1)
Last updated on JULY 17, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For EAM organizations, when submitting the Generate Preventive Maintenance Work Orders concurrent program for all assets, work orders are not getting generated.
The only 2 parameters entered are Start Date & Cut Off Date. However, when running the program for individual asset (i.e. asset group & asset number parameters are entered), then work orders are generated as expected.
PM work orders should be generated for ALL assets when running Generate Preventive Maintenance Work Orders concurrent program with only 2 parameters: Start Date & Cut Off Date.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Enterprise Asset Management.
2. Go to Generate Preventive Maintenance Work Orders concurrent program.
3. Enter only 2 parameters: Start Date & Cut Off Date.
4. Submit concurrent request.
5. It completes normally without warning or error.
6. No PM work orders are generated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document