Learning Catalog Images Are Being Deleted Incorrectly
(Doc ID 2537011.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Learning Management - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.6 version, Learner Component
Learning catalog images are being deleted incorrectly
When a course, certification or learning path are deleted from the catalog, object images are being deleted as well.
Even though the object image is not attached to the deleted learning object.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. (N) Learning Administration responsibility ->Learning Administration->Catalogue Administration
2. Create a new course without a picture -> Course H -> course is created
3. Add a picture to an existing course -> Update old course (Course A)
4. In sql confirm that the image is in the database
select* from ota_object_images -->> return 1 record
5. From the catalogue search for the Course% courses -> 2 courses are found :
a. Course A -> with picture displayed
b. Course H-> no picture as expected
6. Click on view in hierarchy for the course we have just created without an image (Course H)
7. Select this course and delete it -> Successful deletion confirmed
8. Search again for Course% courses from the catalogue -> 1 course is found as expected but picture is not attached
a. Course A -> no picture
9. Also record from database is deleted
select* from ota_object_images -->> return 0 record
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document