Work Confirmation Number And Work Confirmation Description Are Not Cleared When Clicking On Cancel Button
(Doc ID 2537961.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Services Procurement - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Work Confirmation number and Description are kept in the page even after canceling the work confirmation creation.
Work Confirmation number and Description should be cleared in the page after canceling the work confirmation creation.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to BWC > orders > Search for PO XXXX
2. Click on Create Work confirmation
3. Click on Go and then View = All Pay items
4. Select line number 1
5. Press Next, see line number 1. Add (e.g.) 333 as WC number. Same as Description.
6. Press back
7. Click on Go on All Pay items again
8. Select line number 2 only
9. Press next, see line number 1 and 2. This is correct
10. See WC remains as 333 also the description.
11. Click Cancel button and agree with the action.
Your Work Confirmation will be discarded. Would you like to continue?
12. Search for the another PO and create the work confirmation
13. See the same WC 333 field populated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document