The Import Contracts Program Completes With no Warnings or Errors but no Repository Contracts get Created
(Doc ID 2538334.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 01, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Procurement Contracts - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Import Contracts program completes normally with no warnings or errors yet no Repository Contracts get created
1. Create a CSV file with the Repository Contract details.
2. Create a ZIP file with the contract documents.
3. Using the Contracts Workbench Administrator responsibility.
4. Navigate Contracts > Contracts.
5. On the Workbench select "Import Contracts".
6. Select the CSV and Zip files.
7. Submit the program.
8. The program completes normally with no warnings or errors yet no Repository Contracts get created.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document