R12.1: AP: Invoice Approval Notification Assignment Not Working As Expected; The Assignee And Comments Are Cached From Previous Reassigned Transaction
(Doc ID 2538736.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2.6 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Payables, on the Workflow Notification NEW reassign page, the Assignee and Comments field values shows as populated from the previous reassigned transaction.
The Assignee and Comments field values of a new reassignment should appear empty and Not be populated from the previous reassigned transaction.
Due to this issue, users invest additional time clearing the page, which is not efficient.
Steps To Reproduce::
- The end-user chooses a workflow(WF) notification for and Invoice XYZ (for example) from the worklist.
- Then click on [Reassign] to another ad hoc role.
- In the Reassign Notification screen
- Change the Assignee to a new role, for example: "XXXX".
- Enter comments; for example: "BLAH, BLAH, BLAH".
- Click [Submit]
- The application goes back to the Worklist.
- Then, the same user picks another WF Notification for a different Invoice; for example: Invoice ABC.
- Then click on [Reassign].
- Instead of displaying the Assignee and Comments fields empty(NULL), the Reassign Notification page for Invoice ABC displays the information entered used before for Invoice XYZ:
Assignee = "XXXX"
Comments = "BLAH, BLAH, BLAH".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document