"Import HCM Cloud Data File For Payroll Integration" - Java.lang.NumberFormatException: Null
(Doc ID 2538746.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to run Initialize HCM Cloud Data the child concurrent request Import HCM Cloud Data File for Payroll Integration ends in error
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. A Work Structures file has been created in HCM Cloud, and is ready to be picked up by the eBusiness Suite concurrent request:
2. log into Ebusiness suite, and navigate to the responsibility: HCM Cloud Integration Administrator
3. click on the Function: HCM Cloud Integration:
4. click on: “Initialize HCM Cloud Data”:
5. enter the input parameters and click on Continue -> click Submit
6. Two concurrent requests are submitted, and the child request ends in error:
a. HCM Cloud Integration - Initialize Data -> Concurrent request completed successfully
b. Import HCM Cloud Data File for Payroll Integration -> ends in error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document