Supplier Registration Page Allows To Enter Business Classification Expiration Date As Past Date
(Doc ID 2538759.1)
Last updated on JULY 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Expiration Date in Business Classification grid in Prospective Supplier registration accepts dates from the past date without any error till registration approval by buyer.
Expiration Date in Business Classification grid in Prospective Supplier registration should be current/future date and should not be a previous date.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Supplier is accessing the Prospective Supplier Link invitation
2. Enter company details and click on Next.
3. In the Organization page, navigate to Business Classification section
4. Enter the certificate number and certifying agency and click on apply.
5. Enter the Expiration Date as a previous year date for the Business Classification chosen in step above.
6. Proceed with other data in the page and Next till Submit.
7. Verify that system is not throwing any error for the Expiration date which is a previous date. Logically the expiration date should be a future date.
8. Finally on SUBMIT system will publish the success message for registration.
9. Even the buyer is able to approve the supplier whose Business Classification is already expired
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document