Transfer To Consigned Not Recognizing Some Subinventory/Locators When Ship Consigned Material On Sales Order, Then Try to Return On RMA
(Doc ID 2538836.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find users are NOT able to perform some transfer to consignment for some subinventories and locators while others work fine.
No errors or warnings are raised by the application. The form does not allow selection of MANY subinventories and locators. Only some subinventory/locators can be selected for this transaction.
1. Ship consigned material with a sales order
2. Return material on Return Material Authorization (RMA)
3. Navigate to Inventory > Transactions > Transfer to Consigned
4. Try to select a subinventory
5. The subinventory is not available
WHAT IS WORKING
This functionality works for other subinventories and locators.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document