Copy Order Of Cancelled Split Line Adding Second UOM Qty 2QTY=0
(Doc ID 2539135.1)
Last updated on MAY 07, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Copy Order of Cancelled Split line adding second UOM Qty 2QTY=0
In case of B2B (IR/ISO ) - Due to Copy Order of Copy Sales Order Lines which are Split and cancelled , causing problem as lines gets Stuck in PO Req. Interface and errors out.
Error Message : PO_SECONDARY_QTY_NOT_REQUIRED
This item is defined to be tracked in its primary unit of measure only. A secondary quantity is NOT required.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Using PO and OM
2. Enter Order line with Item and no stock to Reserve (e.g 1.1) 10
3. Split the line (1.1 , 1.2) qty ( 5,5)
4. Cancel the Split line 1.2
5. Copy Order line which is split and cancelled or Order as whole 2Qty =0 appears
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document