LCM Adjustment Update Transactions Are Transferred To Project Redundantly
(Doc ID 2539223.1)
Last updated on JULY 05, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Project Manufacturing - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
LCM Adjustment Update transactions are transferred to Projects redundantly.
LCM Adjustment Update transactions are transferred to Projects correctly.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- On pre-receiving org, create LCM shipment. For example, Quantity =10, Purchase order price:100
- Receive LCM shipment.
- Match Invoice with receipt, matched amount = 1500. (Quantity = 10, price : 150)
- Run Matches interface import and Submit Pending Shipment.
- LCM Adjustment Update is created with adjustment amount:500.
- Run Run Cost Collection manager.
- The following entries are transferred to project.
- Raw Cost: 1000 with Orig Transaction Reference is transaction_id for deliver transaction on step2.
- Raw Cost: 1500 with Orig Transaction Reference is transaction_id for LCM adjustment transaction on step5. (Amount is not correct)
- Raw Cost : 500 with Orig Transaction Reference is rcv_transaction_id for RCV_ACCOUNTING_ENTRIES. (This is not required entry)
2. Found two transactions for Average Cost Update with transaction source type = LCM ADJUSTMENT
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document