Allocations Summary Button Cannot Be Hidden by Personalization for the RFQ Created From Requisition
(Doc ID 2539720.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 06, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Sourcing - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Open Purchase Order Summary page from RFQ (Request for Quotation) under Sourcing responsibility, the Allocations Summary button cannot be hidden by personalization
Open Purchase Order Summary page from RFQ under Sourcing responsibility, the Allocations Summary button should be hidden by personalization
Steps to Reproduce
- Create PO through flow - Requisition > Sourcing RFQ > Quote > PO
- Go to Negotiations tab under Sourcing responsibility
- Open the RFQ then select 'Purchase Order Summary' on Actions field and click Go button
- A button named 'Allocations Summary' on the right top of Purchase Order Summary page
- Set Rendered to False for the 'Allocations Summary' button through personalization
- The 'Allocations Summary' button still shows on
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document