Slow Performance When Doing Staging Move - Issue In WSH_DELIVERY_AUTOCREATE.Autocreate_Consol_Delivery
(Doc ID 2539982.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Shipping Execution - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Shipping Transactions form
Observe slow performance when doing Staging move.
From trace files, DBA has identified the query that causes the performance problem is in WSH_DELIVERY_AUTOCREATE.
This happens when we have operation plan "LPN based consolidation in staging lane across deliveries".
The first LPN works fine and other LPNs belong to same delivery works fine.
But when entering an LPN that belongs to another delivery it takes very long time before processing is finished, often more than five minutes.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Pick Release Sales order 1 and 2.
2) Update Delivery 1 (for Sales order 1) and Delivery 2 (for Sales order 2) with an Intermediate ship to. Same intermediate ship to for both deliveries.
3) Assign to same Trip.
4) For Sales order 1, pick load in LPN1 and pick drop in LPN1.
5) For Sales order 2, pick load in LPN 2 and pick drop in LPN2.
6) Navigate to Whse Mgmt > outbound > Outbound move > Staging move
7) Enter LPN1 and drop into LPN3 (generated in the page). This process quick.
8) Enter LPN2 and drop into LPN3. This take very long time to process.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document