QUICK APPLY ERRORS WHEN CREATING DOWNPAYMENT ON A LEASE QUOTE
(Doc ID 2540077.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.5 version, Sales and Origination
When creating down payment on a lease quote, clicking quick apply throws the below error 1 and if the basis is fixed and the amount is in decimals and assets are more than two the below error 2 is displayed:
1. A database error has occurred in the following program unit OKL_LEASE_QUOTE_ASSET_PVT.process_link_asset_amounts (-972 ORA-00972: identifier is too long )
2. The total of the associated amounts (1000.0100000000001) must equal the adjustment amount (1000.01). Please re-enter the associated amounts accordingly.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Sales >> Lease opportunity
2. Create a lease opportunity
3. Create quote
4. Enter the configuration information
5. Navigate to Adjustments tab
6. Create Down Payment >> go
7. Enter basis and amount >> Click on Quick Apply and the error occurs.
8. If you add the Asset manually then the error does not occur.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document