UK - Student Loan Not Deducting in Conjunction With an NI_AEO
(Doc ID 2540269.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (UK) - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Student Loan not deducting in conjunction with an NI_AEO.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. For an employee: Add student loan element from 2018
2. Run few Quick Pays until March 2019
3. Check Statement of Earnings(SOE) for March
Student Loan = 42
4. Add from 01-Arp-2019 element Court Order NTPP type NI_AEO : Northern Ireland Attachment of Earnings Order
Initial Debt = 1
Fee = 0
Main CTO entry = No
5. Run Quick Pay for April 2019
6. Check SOE :
Salary = 2000
Attachment Orders = 1 >> correct
Student Loan = 0
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document