Interrupting the DIF Create Document prcess by clicking on Excel 2013/2016 window gives VBA Compile Error
(Doc ID 2540339.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Web Applications Desktop Integrator - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
During Create Document in WebADI, after clicking on Create Document button, the VBA code will be executed.During this creation process, when try to click or double-click on the Excel window to activate it, the following VBA compile error will be shown.
Note: Excel2010 does not allow to activate the workbooks, so this issue only occurs with Excel 2013 and Excel 2016.
Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications
User-defined type not defined
In the VB code screen, it stopped at below line:
Dim BNEERROR As New BNEERROR
1. Set following profile values to No for the testing user.
BNE: Enable OOXML Standard No
BNE: Enable Digital Signature No
2. Login to EBS with the testing user and select Desktop Integration responsibility.
3. Select the Create Document menu.
4. Choose any integrator that downloads data,, set Viewer to either Excel 2013/2016 and click Create Document button.
5. During creation process, VBA will create a new workbook. Try to click on the new workbook to activate it.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document