Unable To Navigate Through OAF Service Request If Item Instance Is In The Status Of Scrapped
(Doc ID 2540941.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Customer Support - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.6 version, Agent Dashboard
When attempting to update the Service Request,
the following error occurs.
Serial Number - Select a valid value. Click on Magnifying Glass
Item Instance - Select a valid value. Click on Magnifying Glass
Steps to Reproduce
1. Navigate to Customer Support Specialist (R) -> Agent Dashboard
1. Create a Service Request against an active item.
2. The product is exchanged and the original product is returned. After inspection the decision is made to scrap the product.
3. A transaction is performed and the status of the item instance is changed to "Scrapped".
4. Later when the Service Request is opened for review the user cannot navigate to and tab or screen other than the one to which the Service Request opened.
See error "Serial Number - Select a valid value. Click on Magnifying Glass".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document