CTO: Configurator Order Line Is Stuck At Workflow- Wait For CTO
(Doc ID 2541481.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 08, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Configure to Order - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Order Management - Version 12.2.6 to 12.2.6 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Configuration Process
CTO: Configurator Order line is Stuck at Workflow- Wait for CTO.
One of the Configurator order is stuck BOOKED status and workflow
status at wait for CTO.
For this line all the transaction related to WIP Job are processed,
Pick Release and Ship Confirmation is also done but main line is
Expected the workflow the progress the order line to CLOSED.
1. Responsibility: Order Management Super User
2. Order Organizer > Query Sales Order XXXXXXX
3. Line Stuck in BOOKED status
4. Workflow shows line in Wait For CTO Create Configuration - line, Manual
5. Observed: Wait For CTO Activity show FORCED
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document