R12:AP:The Mass Additions Create Program Doesn't Transfer An Expensed Distribution When The Track As Asset Flag Is Changed
(Doc ID 2542035.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Mass Additions Create program does not transfer a tax line for the expensed asset if the user checks the "Track as Asset" field after the invoice was already reviewed by the Mass Additions Create process.
Please note the ASSETS_ADDITION_FLAG = N for the NONREC_TAX line after the first submission of the Mass Additions Create.
1. Enter the invoice for the expensed asset. You don't check the "Track as Asset" field for the item line.
2. Approve invoice and create accounting.
3. Submit the "Mass Additions Create" program.
4. Find the invoices (from point 1) and check the "Track as Asset" field for the item line. It is not possible for the tax line.
5. Submit again the "Mass Additions Create" program.
6. Only the item line was transferred to FA.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document