Poland Localization: Issue with Form CLE: Receipt Information on Bank Statement
(Doc ID 2542922.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:EMEA Add-on Localizations - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue with Form CLE: receipt information on Bank Statement where it does not save records on the Form: Receipt Information.
In addition to this, there exists below issues as well where
1. Creating receipt with wrong amount i.e. the amount is the sum of all invoices which are on the Form: Receipt information, except of Bank Statement line amount.
2. On saving the record, two receipts are getting created.
Steps for replication
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1.Create the Bank Statement for Receipt
2.Enter additional information CLE: Receipt with incorrect amount, the record does not get saved.
3. Enter receipt again and then save, records saved.
4. Run CLE: Selector reconciliation program.
3. two receipts are created in this case, which is wrong.
The Receipt information, should be saved always without any issues and only one receipt should get created.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document