Attachments From Mobile Field Sservice MultiPlatform Are Not Syncing To The Server
(Doc ID 2543710.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 11, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Mobile Field Service - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 Mobile Field Service MultiPlatform
When adding attachments to the Mobile Field Service Multiplatform Windows application they are not syncing to the server.
For example: The user has saved a .html version of the Task Report to the device then added it as an attachment to a task. After syncing the task is not available on the server.
A deferred message is displayed after syncing:
Error Message : Exception occurred in CSM_LOBS_PKG.APPLY_UPDATE for delete since attached document id cannot be found for PK nnnnnnnnnnnn
The attachments added in MFS should be available on the task on the server.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Task is debriefed in Windows MFS platform and a signature is added.
2. Run the seeded HTML report
3. Saved the report on desktop
4. Attached the saved report to the task
5. Added another attachment of type HTML and saved it
6. In MFS both attachments are listed
7. Updated the task to Complete
8. Ran Sync
9. Ran the Processes Uploaded Mobile Data program
10. When checked the same task in Forms UI, there no attachment on the task
11. On the associated debrief, there is an attachment which is the signature
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document