Problem With Entering 'Accrual Type' For Products On Trade Management Accrual Offer
(Doc ID 2544141.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Trade Management - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Problem with entering 'Accrual Type' for Products on Trade Management Accrual Offer
User is experiencing a problem when entering offer information in Trade Management. User wants to use 'Amount' as Accrual Type for the products but is experiencing that Accrual Type is switching back to 'Percent' when the offer has been saved while entering the product information.
Error can be reproduced:
1) Create an Accrual offer in Trade Management
2) Enter offer in 'Update Offer' and 'Additional Information' areas
3) Enter information for first Item, select 'Amount' as Accrual Type (Line 1)
5) Add row for new Item, select 'Amount' as Accrual Type (Line 2)
6) Add row for new Item and Accrual Type of Item in Line 2 changes to Percent
7) There is no way to get the Accrual Type set to 'Amount' for Line 2 and following
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document