APP-ONT-251445: An Order Header Activity Hold Has Been Selected That Is Not Compatible With The Hold Criteria Error Is Raised When Creating Hold Source For Item
(Doc ID 2544447.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create hold source for an item , the following error occurs:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Via the Order Management Responsibility.
2. Navigate: Orders, Returns > Order Organizer.
3. Tools (menu) > Create Hold Sourc
4. Enter Hold Name
5. Hold Criteria = Item
6. Enter an Item Number in Criteria Value > Enter 'Item'
7. Operating Unit = Datacard US OU
8. Try to apply the hold in a single Operating Unit and "All Operating Units"is not checked
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document