Unable To Select Imported User Property As Associated Node In Styled Text OCD UI Element
(Doc ID 2544534.1)
Last updated on JULY 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Configurator Developer - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version, UI Maintenance
When attempting to utilize PIM Attributes in a custom UI ContentTemplate, all the attributes are not selectable. Descriptive Elements are accessible using the same process.
Expect to be able to select PIM attributes within the template as well as Descriptive Elements
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in to Oracle Configurator Developer
2. From the Repository, copy a seeded UI Content Template, such as 'Single-Select BOM Item Table with Header'
3. To the copied template, add a 'Styled Text' element
4. Within the Styled Text, go to Contents
5. Click on the Radio button for 'Associated Model Node User Property' and click on Choose
6. List of both Descriptive Elements and PIM/APC attributes are in the list
7. However, the PIM/APC atttributes are all greyed out.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document