Complete Tasks in the Checklist are not being Shown to the Recipient
(Doc ID 2544996.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP11 to 12.2.9 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
AME is used in setting up checklists. When the checklists are allocated, certain tasks are missing.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log on to the Applications.
2. Choose the HR responsibility being used.
3. Perform the steps to trigger the Checklist life event, e.g. hire a new employee.
4. Run the process 'Allocate checklists and tasks'.
5. Log on as the performer of the checklists.
6. Check the tasks in the checklist which have been assigned.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document