WIP Mass Load Interface NOT Functioning Properly
(Doc ID 2545945.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Work in Process - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running WIP Mass Load to update the interface tables, new resources added to an existing
operation will remove the previous resource added.
Expect the previous resource not deleted as new resources are added.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Via WIP Mass load, delete resource sequence 2 from operation.
2. Query the deleted resource from WIP Operations form and see it is removed.
3. Delete a different resource, say sequence 3 from same operation via WIP Mass Load again.
4. Query the deleted resource from WIP Operations form and see it is removed.
5. However, previously deleted resource sequence 2 is added back in.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document