R12: AP: Rounding error: 90100 An internal error occurred when attempting to account the invoice and Encumbrance Accounting hold placed
(Doc ID 2546398.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Accounting Issues
When attempting to account the invoices with rounding, the following error occurs:
Invoice is having Encumbrance Accounting hold.
90100 An internal error occurred. Please inform your system administrator or support representative that: An internal error has occurred in the program XLA_JE_VALIDATION_PKG.balance_by_journal_rounding. Cannot get valid Code Combination ID.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility Payables Manager
2. Navigation: Menu > View > Requests > Submit a New Request... > Single Request
3. Select from List of Values (LOV) > Create Accounting program
4. Provide the End Date parameter > [B] Submit
5. Notice that Invoice is not accounted.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document