Cross Countries: VOP Credit Memo is created only with type from profile: CLE: VOP CREDIT MEMO TRX TYPE
(Doc ID 2546605.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 20, 2019
Applies to:EMEA Add-on Localizations - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For VOP process for Ukraine there is special form for matching from transaction lines level with Credit Memo Type.
Despite giving the correction type on the form, system creates Credit Memo with type given in system profile: CLE: VOP CREDIT MEMO TRX TYPE.
System should allow to create Credit memo with two types:
1. as Credit Memo for final invoice
2. as Tax Correction Invoice
Steps for replication
Let us consider with below example.
1. Profile CLE: VOP CREDIT MEMO TRX TYPE set to VOP Credit Memo A.
2. Profile CLE: VAT Tax Correction Invoice set to VOP Credit Memo B.
3. Created Proforma Invoice .
4. Created Receipt and applied to on Account.
5. Created VOP Invoice from the receipt.
6. Created Final invoice.
7. Test case : Where searching key is different
Searching key is (Item_id+Item description+Item UOM+Tax Rate)
Final invoice line 2
VOP Invoice Line1:
When VOP Invoice and Line1 is selected in the match prepayment.
invoice screen then the CM Type is defaulted to "VOP Credit Memo UkrA".
Matching has been done, but CM created with type "VOP Credit Memo UkrA" instead of "VOP Credit Memo UkrB".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document