PO Shipment Qty Got Increased On Accept/reject Change Request For Split Shipment
(Doc ID 2547026.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 16, 2020
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On iSupplier Portal 12.2.6 Purchase Order Shipment quantity is getting increased when rejecting a change request for a split shipment
The shipment quantity should not be increasing because one of the shipments from the split was rejected.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to iSupplier Portal and open a PO > Request changes
2. Check the PO Quantity (in this case 36000)
3. Go to the Shipment and Click Split
4. Have two equal amount shipments (set each shipment quantity ordered to 18000), enter need by dates and reason codes for each.
5. Set action to change and submit to Buyer
6. Have buyer open the change request and respond to changes
7. Accept shipment 2 and reject shipment 1 > Submit
8. Have supplier open the PO
9. Two shipments are existing; Shipment 1 is 36000 and shipment 2 is 18000
Due to this issue, the PO shipment quantity is getting increased unexpectedly
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document