Cannot Show Serial Number Even Though There Is Exist On-Hand Quantity.
(Doc ID 2547127.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There is exist on-hand quantity,
but when try to Miss Issue or Transact Move Orders with select serial number, there is no serial number.
We check Doc ID 1063592.1 for SQL identified the incorrect data:
There is no row of a. Primary SQL,
But there is output of b. Alternate SQL
Issue serial number status is 4:Issued out of store.
Want to progress Miss Issue or Transact Move Orders with serial number
Steps to Reproduce
- (N)INV > Transactions > Miscellaneous Transaction
- Enter Item and subinventory and locator
- Trying to select serial number, but there is no serial number shown.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. (N)INV > Transactions > Miscellaneous Transaction
2. Enter Item and subinventory and locator
3. Trying to select serial number, but there is no serial number shown.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document