Error while creating deliverable: Fixed Date On Contract Deliverable Must Not Be Blank
(Doc ID 2547849.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Procurement Contracts - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version, Deliverables Management
While creating a deliverable on a contract template, on clicking 'Apply', receiving error: Fixed Due Date on the Deliverable must not be blank.
In our Oracle Documentation it mentions "You are not required to provide a fixed due date for a deliverable on a contract template. However, you are required to provide complete due date information if the deliverable is a one-time deliverable with a relative due date or a recurring deliverable"
Fixed Date on Contract Deliverable must not be blank
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Navigation: Contracts Administrator > Contracts > Contracts Terms Library > Contract Templates
1. Click the 'Update' button on any existing Contract Template
2. Click the 'Deliverables' tab
3. On the Actions drop-down select 'Create Revision'
4. Click the 'Create Deliverable' button
5. Enter any Deliverable Name, select 'Internal Purchasing' on Deliverable Type, select 'Prior to Due Date' checkbox and enter 5 Days
6. Click 'Apply'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document