'Dcoument Catalog' Option Is Not Available For The HTML Service Request Page Attachments
(Doc ID 2547952.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Teleservice - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In attachment functionality, there is a behavior difference between the Service Request Form (Service) and HTML Service Request (Customer Support Specialist).
Unable to select a 'Document catalog' under 'Problem and Diagnosis' tab when adding an attachment from HTML service request.
But for the Tasks Page, it is available.
Functionality should be same in both service Request Form and HTML service
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Steps in SR form:
1. Navigate to (R) Service > Service Request > Create Service Request.
2. Create Service Request and Save.
3. Click on Attachments icon at the top of the SR form and select a 'Document Catalog'.
4. Click on Task tab and Create Tasks
5. Click on Add Attachment of tasks and we can Select the Document Category.
Works Correctly in SR Form.
Steps in HTML SR Page:
1. Navigate to (R) Customer Support Specialist > Agent Dashboard.
2. Create Service Request and Save
3. Go to the Problem and Diagnosis Tab and Add an Attachment.
4. In the Attachment Type Drop-down, it showing only below types. There is no option to select the 'Document Catalog'.
'File', 'URL', 'Short Text' and 'Long Text'
5. Click on 'Resolution and Wrap Up' tab and Create Task
6. In update tasks page, click on Add Attachment region. Here, we can select the Document Catalog under attachment type drop-down.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document