Termination Quote Interface Process Termination Interface Transactions Errors
(Doc ID 2548428.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.7 version, Asset Management
In Lease Management , while running Process Termination Interface Transactions , it fails with the follwoing errors/issues
1. Case 1: Cannot process mass transactions resulting in multiple quotes -
Termination interface program only works if the data is related to a single
quote. For multiple quotes, no quotes get created and all rows fail with
2. Case 2: Cannot process more than one serial number for a multi-quantity
asset - Termination interface program only works if we have only one serial
number per multi-quantity asset.
3. Case 3: When processing one serial number, it gets imported properly but
the log file and output file for the Termination interface program shows as
the record has not been processed.
4. Case 4: Error records cannot be processed again unless the status is
changed to ENTERED
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Populate the interface tables for termination interface
2. Run Process Termination Interface Transactions
3. The process fails with error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document