Parts Requirements Can Be Resubmitted To Create A Duplicate Order
(Doc ID 2548738.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 25, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Spares Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Spares Logistics
submitted again to create a second order.
The application should not allow the part requirement submit a second order for the part.
3. Source the part req. which creates a reservation.
4. Go to receive parts from the Field Service Technician Portal and receive the item .
5. Create a debrief ( click assigned parts) to import the line from the Part Requirement to the Debrief.
6. Post the debrief.
7. Debrief completed successfully.
8. Go to the part requirement.. You can select 'quick order' and a second order is created.
The application should not allow the order to be created again.
Before the debrief is completed the part requirement is greyed out and cannot be edited or submitted again. The duplicate order can only be submitted after the debrief is posted.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document