Change Amount Failed When Related Invoice Needs Re-Validation Status
(Doc ID 2549090.1)
Last updated on JULY 24, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version, Requisition
While attempting to change the amount of a PO having one of the invoice distribution with re-validation status,
the following error appears:
The requested action is not allowed for current document status
FND debug log shows the following error :
x_text_line = You cannot unreserve this document because there are
outstanding invoices and/or credit memos.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Search in Payable (Invoice workbench form) for all invoices associate to the PO in Find Invoice form.
2. Found an invoice in "Need Revalidation" status.
3. Verify the associated PO# in "2 Lines" Tab.
4. Buyer Work Center > Update: GO >
5. Change Amount > Lines (TAB) > enter changed amount > Apply
6. Error is produced.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document