CWB Plan Period Having Wrong End Date
(Doc ID 2549342.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 01, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Compensation Workbench - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Compensation Workbench
While using Fiscal Plan Year setup within CWB, and using within year periods (for instance monthly periods from the 15th of one to 14th of next)
Observing that the CWB plan design table does not contain the correct value for field 'wthn_yr_end_dt'.
- Instead of showing the proper value of 14-DEC-2018 - it instead shows a value of 14-DEC-2017.
This shows up in 2 visible ways:
1. On the CWB Allocation page - where the plan title has the begin and end dates, and the end year is prior to the begin year.
2. In the Employee Administration page - when running the Participation process and selecting a year period from the drop-down list
- The end year of the period being selected shows as prior to the begin date year.
It is observed that this is a display issue only.
There are no calculations that are off due to this issue - but it can cause confusion to those utilizing the product during a CWB Period.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Setup plan year periods as monthly under a fiscal year setup.
- Start Date = 15-DEC of one year, and end date = 14-DEC of following Year
2. Run participation process
3. Navigate to CWB for Administrators responsibility > look at plan titles
- Note that plan in question has period stated as starting 15-NOV-18 and an end date of 14-DEC-17 which is obviously incorrect.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document