Turkey Localization : PAC Turkey Accounting Library creating incorrect accounting entries for Invoice Price Variance ,Periodic Distribution processor
(Doc ID 2549851.1)
Last updated on MAY 28, 2021
Applies to:EMEA Add-on Localizations - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For Invoice price Variance , Periodic Distribution processor is not creating correct accounting entries when submitted with PAC Turkey Accounting Library.
Steps for replication
1. Create a Purchase order with foreign currency.
2. Receive the above Purchase order.
3. Enter an invoice with ERV (Exchange Rate Variance).
4. Execute "CLE:IC Invoice Receipt Matching" Program with the PAC Turkey accounting library cost type.
5. Execute "CLE : IC Additional Cost Allocation" program.
6.Execute "CLE: IC Process Variances".
7.Execute "Process Transaction Interface".
8.Execute Periodic Acquisition Cost Adjustment process.
9. Execute Periodic Acquisition Cost processor.
10. Execute Periodic Average Cost Process.
11. Execute Periodic Cost Distributions processor.
(All the above programs should be executed PAC Turkey accounting library cost type)
12. Check the Accounting entries for above PAC cost type in View Receiving Accounting form
Navigation: Periodic Costing>Material and receiving Transactions>View Receiving Accounting
For Invoice price Variance Periodic Distribution processor should create correct accounting entries when submitted with PAC Turkey Accounting Library.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document