R12:AP/IBY: Schedule Payment Process Request Does Not Save The Start And End Date Values For A User
(Doc ID 2549919.1)
Last updated on MARCH 29, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Oracle Payments - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When setting up the Schedule Payment Process Request functionality, the Start & End dates and times are not saving / is reverting back to original values after the record is applied.
1. Go to Payment Manager
2. On the left click Schedule Payment Process Request
3. Click Manage Schedule and click Create
4. Click Advanced Schedule
5. Enter Schedule Name / Description
6. Enter Start Date, Start Time, End Date, End Time, Months, Dates
7. Click Apply, click OK
8. Query the new schedule and see that the Start Time, End Date, End Time reverted back to the original values
9. Under another user using same responsibility, this does not occur
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document