Insufficient Privileges When Trying To Attachment Document To Work Order
(Doc ID 2550695.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2.8 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Work Execution
When attempting to add attachments to a Work Order, the following error occurs.
"You have insufficient privileges for the current operation. Please contact your System Administrator"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility = Enterprise Asset Management (EAM), User SQHARFIE
2. Navigation = Work Orders-> Work Orders
3. Query a Work Order
4. Operation 10, push Update Pencil
5. Press OP Attachment Icon (Green Plus)
6. "You have insufficient privileges for the current operation. Please contact your System Administrator"
7. This is a problem for some users. If they use the attachment icon without pressing the update icon it works
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document