Contract Negotiation Status Remains in 'Draft' after Submitting for Approval From a Custom Status
(Doc ID 2552299.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Contract Negotiation Status remains in 'Draft' after it is Submitted for Approval from a Custom status defined under the 'Entered' status type
Expect the Negotiation status to move to 'Awaiting Internal Response'
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create a new Contract
2) Its current status is 'Entered' - 'Draft'
3) Use Change status form to change it to 'Complete' status
4) As per the 'Status and Operations' setup , 'Complete' is under 'Entered'
5) Contract current status is 'Complete' 'Draft'
6) Now Submit the 'Contract for Approval'
7) Contract status remains in 'Complete' 'Draft'
8) Click on 'Status Change' option from Tools menu
9) Cancel the Status change window
10) Observe contract status moved to 'Complete' 'Awaiting Internal Response'
11) Expected the contract to move to 'Complete' 'Awaiting Internal Response'
when it was submitted for Approval and not after launching and closing
'Status Change' Window.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document