Miscellaneous Write-off Form Shows Lines Selected By Old Criteria When Auto Select For Write Off Is Checked And Then Unchecked
(Doc ID 2552310.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Accounting related
User query the 'Miscellaneous Write Off' form by selecting the check box 'Auto -Select Results for Write-Off' which returns several lines for the parameter provided.
Then user close the form and re-open the 'Miscellaneous Write Off'by unchecking the 'Auto -Select Results for Write-Off' with the same parameter.
While selecting one line for write off, all the lines are getting selected for written-Off.
Expect only the selected line to be written-off.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Purchasing Responsibility
2. Accounting> Accrual Write offs>Miscellaneous
3. Enter Date range and Amount range , check the ‘Auto-Select Results for Write-off’ checkbox
4. After user clicks ‘Find’ button, 360 rows display in the Write-Off window with checkbox checked in front of each row.
6. Close the form
7. Un-check the ' Auto -Select Results for Write-Off' > click on Find
8. Select One line for doing the write off
9. Enter account and reason et.. and press submit
10. 360 lines got saved
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document