In the Results Form for a Sample, Find the Value of Update_Instance_Id Is Being Set on Line That Is Not Being Modified
(Doc ID 2552422.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Process Manufacturing Product Development - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version, Product Development Operations
In the results form for a sample find the value of UPDATE_INSTANCE_ID is being set on line that is not being modified.
After changing result lines and pressing save , all lines that was changed are being send to E-RECORD process (which is ok) + the row that your cursor is at even if nothing was changed for that row (which is not ok).
Once saved E-RECORD process start , E-RECORD process captures the two lines as a change (due the fact the form gives them both the same UPDATE_INSTANCE_ID ). The user signs the E-record and it is successful. Two records was saved successfully.
Results form should not give the line that the cursor is on a new UPDATE_INSTANCE_ID if it was not changed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Quality Manager
2. Navigation: Results > Results
1. open sample result with multiple test lines.
2. change data for the first line
3. move cursor to the second line but don't change anything.
4. press save.
5. complete E-RECORD process , it will capture two lines , the one that was change and also the one that wasn't. OA will state that two rows was successfully saved
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document