R12 Raw Cost Label Plan 2 Not Changing On Variance Field Label
(Doc ID 2552546.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Project Planning and Control - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Projects, in Edit Budget: Approved Revenue Budget - the name is Raw Cost Variance is changed but it is not reflected on the view.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Using Projects SSWA responsibility
2. Navigate to Budgets and Forecasts
3. Click on Go to Edit Cost on Budget
4. Click on Personalize next to View
5. Update the personalized view
6. Click on Rename Columns/Totaling
7. Rename Column Plan 2 (two entries down from Project Functional Plan)
8. Click on Apply and then Apply and View Results
9. The label still displays as Plan 2.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document