Quick Search In eBusiness Center Is Not Working When The Person Name Is Changed From Receivables Customer Standard Page
(Doc ID 2552651.1)
Last updated on JULY 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle TeleSales - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After changing the person name (first name) and then try to search for the same name in Universal search window of eBusiness Center form, no results are returned ("Query caused no records to be retrieved").
However, when searching with the old name, it is returning the data.
The newly changed name is not reflected and system is still looking for the old name.
The Universal Search entries should match the modified name when it has been changed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to (R) Telesales Manager -> eBusiness Center -> Click on Search icon.
2. Universal search form Quick Search, search with the Person (eg: First Name - XXXX Last Name - YYYY).
3. Click On Accounts tab and click on Customer Standard button.
4. In the Receivables page, modified the name and click on Apply (eg: First Name - ZZZZ Last Name - YYYYY).
5. Now try to search with the newly modified first name and last name.
6. Then system is showing below message,
"Query caused no records to be retrieved"
7. If we try search with old name, then result grid is returning data with the new name.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document