Flow Schedule Job : Backflush The Component Quantity More Than The Bom Quantity
(Doc ID 2554042.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Flow Manufacturing - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After flow schedule was completed via MSCA, the backflush quantity issue is more than the
the issue quantity per BOM indented details.
The backflush quantity should not be more than the issue quantity.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Steps to reproduce:
1. Responsibility: Flow manufacturing.
2. Navigation: Line Scheduling->Scheduling workbench.
3. Query the line and get the flow details.
4. Click the assembly details.
5. Verify the schedule.
6. In MSCA->Schedule completion.
7. Create new LPN and the above schedule number.
8. Click drop and confirm completion.
9. From schedule details, note the Wip issue.
10. Indented bill details show extended quantity of less than the issue quantity.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document