Cannot Update Sales Order Line to Another Ship Set Due to Hours in Schedule Ship Date
(Doc ID 2554515.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 28, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52 version, Scheduling and Sourcing
User try to add a line to an existing ship set by manually changing the schedule ship date, ship set name and checking Override ATP flag. When manually selecting the schedule ship date and save
the following error occurs.
One of the group attributes failed your scheduling attempt.
You tried to perform a scheduling action on a schedule group (ATO Configuration, Ship Complete Configuration, ,Ship Set or Arrival Set)
and since one of the group members failed it caused the entire group to fail.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Order Management Super User responsibility
2. Navigate to Sales Order form
3. Query order number
4. Existing data:
schedule ship date=2/11/19 23:59:00.
schedule ship date=3/11/19 23:59:00
5. Manually change the schedule ship date, ship set name and and check Override ATP flag on line 2.1 to match the value of line 1.1.
6. The line 2.1 schedule ship date time is displayed as 2/11/19 00:00:00, no hour is taken into consideration.
7. Save the change and see error.
8. If customer change the schedule ship date for line 2 to 11/02/2019 23:59:00 then line can be saved.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document