User Creating Negotiation Is Being Dropped From Collaboration Team And Draft Negotiation Is Showing Twice
(Doc ID 2556150.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Sourcing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Draft negotiation is listed twice in the 'Draft Notifications' section.
Draft negotiation should not be listed twice in the 'Draft Notifications' section.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. User creating a draft negotiation has been removed from the collaboration team for the negotiation
2. Audit tables for the collaboration team show that there is a record in the audit table for the buyer as being deleted from the collaboration team
3. The creator of the negotiation is added to the negotiation, But the creator is unable to remove himself/herself because the remove icon is not available.
4. The creator has since added himself/herself back to the collaboration team, but themember type is now 'N' instead of 'C' for Creator
5. A review of the table PON_NEG_TEAM_MEMBERS for RFQ shows that there are no records with member_type='C', which is causing the draft negotiation to show twice under the Draft Negotiations heading on the right hand side of the Sourcing Home page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document