R12: PRC: Interface Invoices to Receivables Fails with, Some transactions are disabled. Please Check auto-accounting setup
(Doc ID 2557194.1)
Last updated on APRIL 17, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Project Costing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Upgrade from 12.1.3/Delta 7 to 12.1.3/Delta 8
After patching, have had failures on these programs:
1) PRC: Create Accounting process:
- R12: AP: Create Accounting Concurrent Completed With Error On AAD Not Valid And Performance With OOP Process (Doc ID 2281420.1)
- The Projects accounting definition has become invalidated as part of the upgrade. The user ran this program to move forward:
- The PRC: Create Accounting has been resolved.
2) The PRC: Interface Invoices to Receivables process failed.
- Ran the Seeded program to get past this issue.
- Ran the PRC: Interface Invoices to Receivables process and errors with,
Transaction Code: TRA OU Level Retention Accounting flag N
TransCode Status Y
Some transactions are disabled. Please Check auto-accounting setup
- Reviewed the AutoAccounting setup and the setups are the same before the patches were applied which worked before the patches.
What has changed and how can we resolve this?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document